Wondering How to Make Slime with Peeps? This easy to make edible slime is fun for kids and perfect as an Easter Slime.
How to Make Slime with Peeps
Willow has wanted to make Edible Slime for a long time. We finally got around to make edible slime. We are making Slime with Peeps because, hey I wanted it to be festive. Serenity’s favorite holiday is Easter, which seems weird since most kids love Christmas. Because I love celebrating all the holidays, so we are making Edible Slime with marshmallow Peeps.
Some people like to make Slime with Peeps and call it Unicorn Poop Slime. Basically, that just means Peep Slime that is colored different colors and it is played with together. It really cute, but I have trouble getting into the Unicorn Poop Slime idea or anything. But the kids love the idea of playing with Edible Unicorn Poop Slime.
Is This Slime Edible?
Absolutely. This slime is edible and makes a tasty treat. If the kids will be eating the slime after they are done with it, you will want to make sure that they have washed their hands well before starting and that the area they are working on is clean. You can use a table cloth, a wiped down surface or a plate. Since this edible homemade slime recipe is only 3 ingredients, Peeps, oil and cornstarch, there are no concerns about the ingredients.
Join Our Easy Budget Crafts Group to get even more great ideas and connect with others who love to craft.
Supplies Needed for Edible Slime
- Peeps: You can use any kind of Peeps. Traditional, Cake Batter, Root Beer, Sour Peeps, Cotton Candy or even Pancake and Syrup Peeps You can also use regular marshmallows if that is all you have.
- Vegetable oil
How do You Make Slime with Peeps?
In a microwave safe bowl, put 5 or 6 Peeps and 1 tablespoon oil and microwave for 30 seconds.
Slowly add the cornstarch. How much you need depends on how sticky it is. I start with 1 tablespoon at a time.
If you are making Unicorn Poop slime, repeat with each color.
Now you can play. Normal slime will last about a week or so before it gets too sticky. Edible Slime shouldn’t be saved. After playing with it, either eat it or throw it away.
Looking For More Slime Recipes
More Easter Activities for Kids
- Easter Felt Carrot Treat Bags Craft
- Funny Easter Jokes Printable for Kids
- Simple Egg Bunny Craft for Kids
- Easter Crafts for Kids and Adults
- How to Make Slime with Peeps
- Easy Painted Paper Bunny using Toilet Paper Rolls
- Peeps. - You can also use regular marshmallows if that is all you have
- To make Slime with Peeps start by using a microwave-safe bowl and put 5 or 6 Peeps and oil and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add cornstarch. Too much corn starch and the edible slime with be hard and not pliable. Too little and it will be too sticky.
- If you are making Unicorn Poop slime, repeat with each color.
- Now you can play. Normal slime will last about a week or so before it
gets too sticky. Edible Slime shouldn’t be saved. After playing with it,
either eat it or throw it away.